All-in-one Rewards - loyalty, sponsorship, facebook
This module allows your customers to earn rewards while developing SEO and reputation of your shop:
- loyalty program
- sponsorship program (multi-level, self-promotional)
- Facebook "I like"
All rewards are grouped into a single account!
- Version 1.8.1
- Translation :
- Third party subscription:
- Core modifications:
- Demonstration: Test this Product
- Compatible Prestashop 1.5:
- Compatible Prestashop 1.4:
- Compatible Prestashop 1.3:
- Last update: 2013-04-11
In the same category
* required fields - Enter the domain name associated with the site on which you use this module
Get tons of new customers and increase your brand reputation thanks to the All-in-one Rewards module !
This module allows to set up a complete system of rewards in your shop to increase SEO and reputation thanks to the virality of the system, and to follow very precisely the performance.
More customers are talking about your site, more they earns in return.
No multiplication of coupons, no more multiple interfaces, now everything is centralized in a single account, the "Rewards Account", and the customer can check its balance at any time.
Specifically, the module now includes the single account system, a loyalty program and a highly configurable sponsorship program.
It was designed to be highly scalable so you can easily add new rewards, such as a reward when the customer clicks on the "Like" button from Facebook, generating publicity for your shop, or when he leaves a feedback on your product pages. The ideas are not lacking, and all updates of the module will be free!
Now let's see in details what it is inside. The list below is not exhaustive!
How it works : the customer get rewards for its actions on the site (purchases, sponsorships ...), and rewards accumulates in the rewards account. When desired, he can choose to transform its reward into a voucher, which amount is the total of the rewards actually available.
Main features :
- Choice of the statutes of the order in which rewards are validated or cancelled.
- Customizable labels for displaying the status of rewards in the customer account.
- Blocking rewards as the legal deadline for the return of products is not exceeded.
- Settings for vouchers generated from the rewards account.
How it works : The customer get a reward based on the total price of his purchases (shipping and coupons deducted). The amount of the reward is displayed in the product page and in the cart summary.
- Every € 10 spent, the customer wins € 1
- For a product which price is € 58, the client will get € 5 reward.
- For a product which price is € 110, the customer will get € 11 reward.
- For a product which price is € 8, the customer will not get a reward.
Main features :
- Activation or deactivation of the loyalty program.
- Setting of the rewards.
- Option allowing to not accounting special offers in the calculation of the total.
- Send email to the customer on validation, modification (product removed from the order), or cancellation of the reward.
How it works : The customer invites his friends to discover the shop. They register on the shop and possibly receive a coupon valid on their first purchase. When placing an order on the site that it is validated, the sponsor will receive his reward. Sponsorship on several levels is possible, and a reward may be awarded for all purchases of referrals, not just the first one.
Main features :
- Automatic import of data from the "old" modules: loyalty, referralprogram, or advancedreferralprogram. Automatic deactivation of these modules.
- Activation or deactivation of the sponsorship program.
- 4 ways to invite his friends : sponsorship link (for blogs, forums...), special Facebook link, email invitation, or simply giving its email address to enter on the registration form.
- Open Inviter integration, allowing the customer to connect to its mailboxes from the store, and retrieve the contacts to invite them without having to enter their information.
- Recognition of spontaneous inscriptions, without prior invitation.
- Registration form pre-filled if the friend was invited by email.
- Selection of customer groups allowed to become sponsors.
- Multiple configuration options for the voucher of the sponsored friend, and in particular type: fixed reduction, or percentage of the order.
- Option to disable the voucher for sponsored friend, and option to disable the sponsor's reward.
- The sponsor can receive a reward only for the first order of its friends, or for each of their orders.
- Reward with fixed amount or as a percentage of the sponsored friend's order (shipping excluded), with the option of not taking into account the discounted products in the calculation of the total.
- Minimum for the sponsored friend's order (you can choose if shipping is included or not) below which the sponsor does not receive a reward..
- Automatically open a pop-in incentive for sponsorship after the checkout process.
- Automatically open a pop-in incentive for sponsorship that opens every X days (adjustable).
- Customizable texts, with support for HTML, for pop-in, the form of invitation in the customer's account, and the sponsorship program rules.
- Multi-level sponsorship, with parameters defined by reward levels, and number of levels limited or unlimited.
- Send email to the customer, sponsor(s) and admin on validation, modification or cancellation of the reward.
- Complete statistics for both the customer and the administrator, with details by levels of sponsorship, channel registration...
- Integration of the statistics in the customer profile and in the order's pages in the back office.
- Automatically check for new version of the module.
- Direct link to contact the developer.
A demonstration site for the module "All-in-one Rewards" is available at : http://demo.modules-prestashop.fr
User accounts :
- John Doe : email@example.com / azertyuiop
- Jane Doe : firstname.lastname@example.org / azertyuiop
- Chris MacDonald : email@example.com / azertyuiop
- Mickael Kael : firstname.lastname@example.org / azertyuiop
- Login : email@example.com
- Pass : demodemo
This demonstration site is reset every 6 hours, so please don't hesitate to do your tests to understand all the options available in the module.
And in future releases...
- Allow the customer asking to be paid for the rewards, rather than convert them into vouchers.
- Transform the links "Send to a friend" in the product page in sponsorship link, to encourage even more customers to talk about the shop...
- Create a reward for clicking on Facebook "Like" button.
- Allow the manual creation of sponsorship, to attach a customer to a sponsor after the registration.
- Forms to edit, modify or cancel rewards.
- And many others ideas...
And it works... !
- 15000€ in only 2 months for www.vapoclope.fr
- 2000€ in only 1 month for www.madin-beauty.com
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.