Drafting of Terms of Sale
The C.G.V. (General Terms) are required in the following three scenarios:
- Sales B to B (between professionals)
- Sales B to C (for individuals)
- Sales B to B and B to C
In the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Enter the domain name associated with the site on which you use this module
- Between sales professionals: in relations between professionals, the general conditions (GTC) are the basis of commercial negotiation (Article L 441-6 of the Commercial Code). They must be communicated to any professional who so requests in accordance with L. 442-6 I 9 of the Commercial Code. Otherwise, the professional is subject to civil penalties of Article L. 442-6 (civil fine of up to two million euros).
- Sales to individuals: the provision of general conditions of sale is an obligation imposed by law, under Article L 111-1 and L 113-3 of the Consumer Code.
- Sales BtoB and BtoC: includes the two previous cases.