Highly configurable you can set various display settings:
- Show only visitors or as customers,
- Number of maximum display per visitor
- The time in minutes between two displays,
- The number of pages viewed by visitors between two displays,
- The number of pages to skip before the first display,
- The background image popin after the visitor's language.
The pop-in does not appear if the visitor is already registered for your newsletter.
Publish your own newsletter can bring many benefits to your business.
- Stay in touch - Your customers are the cornerstone of your business. What better way to keep in touch with existing customers as a newsletter? A newsletter allows you to add a personal touch to your relationship by announcing important events, yours and your client. In addition to promoting your relationship with your clients, a newsletter can also allow you to introduce new products, offer discounts or rebates to your existing customers, and encourage recommendations.
- Hang new customers - Unless they have an immediate need, most potential customers will not buy right away. Often, they come take a look and compare the prices, which means that you probably never see them again. Unless you have a newsletter that offers them the opportunity to learn more about you, your business and your products for free. A newsletter can be a very simple strategy for converting a visitor to a time in a customer for life.
- Establish Your Expertise - Nobody knows more about your business than you, what makes you an expert. Share your nuggets of knowledge in your newsletter to deepen your relationship with your customers and convince potential customers that you are the answer to their problems.
Version 184.108.40.206 (01-07-2011)
- Bug fix : Fatal error on Modules page
Version 220.127.116.11 (30-06-2011)
- Remove display bug when can't delete a picture
- Added auto-update feature
Version 18.104.22.168 (24-06-2011)
- use 'Newsletter block' for subscription
- remove css bug with Internet Explorer
Version 22.214.171.124 (20-04-2011)
- Bugs in backoffice when reseting the module
- Incompatibility with Module “language by domain”
Version 126.96.36.199 (11-04-2010)