With this module, you can effortlessly export your products to Google Shopping, guaranteeing optimum visibility for your offers. This seamless integration enables you to promote your products effectively and maximize your sales potential.
You can select categories that should not be exported, a practice in the case of reserved categories B2B.
You can set up an automatic daily update of your feed using xml module Crontab.
You can associate a currency for every language and so have the prices adjust to exchange rate set in your shop. You can update with our online auto update exchange rates.
You can choose the language to associate with Google Shopping to broadcast your catalog in the right language with the correct currency for the good country.
The module allows you to export your feeds to the country offered by Google, you should have your shop, the language and the official currency of the country:
- United States
- Czech Republic
2.7.0 - 09/04/2023
- Images replaced by icons to lighten loading.
- Added compatibility with PrestaShop 8.
- PHP 8.1 support.
- Improved display of information messages when validating module configuration.
- Last export date added to table showing XML flow files.
- Withdrawal of compatibility with PrestaShop 1.5.
- Security deletion of outdated files.
- Add additional security to other files.
- Remove the obligation to define Google categories and let Google arrange products as it sees fit.
- Addition of new product identification fields for the GTIN option.
- Added an option to customize the product id sent to Google.
- Add an option for custom labels to insert the domain-less url of your products for sharing on networks like Facebook.
- Removing obsolete code
- Use of id_reference rather than id_carrier to avoid losing carrier configuration when modified
- Add a country option to force the use of taxes or not
- Added an option to export, or not, the default product category [product_type].
- Add new countries
- Force currency into url if different from store default currency
- Addition of an option to customize the price of exported products if subject to a minimum purchase quantity.
- Improved minimum quantity information with the addition of the [unit_pricing_base_measure] tag.
- This information display is limited to products with a minimum quantity of more than one unit.
- Add information on the number of minimum quantities if this option is defined on the product sheet or its variations.
- Added an option not to use the cover image to avoid product rejection if you add forbidden information.
- Number of product images to be exported increased to 20
- Modification of tax treatment according to the choice made on the price display for the visitor group
- Purchase price export added
- Add a multiplier to transform purchase prices if desired
- Correction of carrier tax recovery
- Correction of in-stock and out-of-stock display of products
- Fixed product catalog export on PrestaShop 1.7 versions
- Added option to identify product iso code in each flow
- SSL certificate applied to Google category search links and file export
- Improvement of certain terms to simplify understanding of the module
- Fixed Google Categories registration in multi-shop mode
- Correction of Link class call on PrestaShop 1.5
- Correction of the calculation of fixed shipping costs in different currencies
- Correction of a code error
- Correction of a code error
- New export countries added
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Correct reading of Google taxonomy
- Product_type correction
- Fixed server cron job calling
- Bug fixes on PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Code enhancement.
- Add translations
- Installation optimization.
- Fixed a bug when saving Google categories.
- Correction of a bug when calling GTIN data.
- Fixed a bug in category retrieval for Google.
- Correction of declination urls.
- Improved export of the mpn variable.
- All countries added to Google Shopping.
- Code correction to manage mysql database limitation on very large catalogs.
- Code correction for PrestaShop 1.3.
- Improved source code.
- Force meta titles for products with declinations if you decide to use meta titles instead.
- SQL error correction for PrestaShop 1.7
- Fixed Google category registration issue for disabled categories.
- Correction of SSL support on pre-1.5 versions
- Corrected export of products with home as default category.
- Corrected product url generation with declinations for 1.6.1 and higher.
- Correct management of carrier taxes
- Correction of GTIN code integration
- Improved feature support for apparel sites.
- Source code correction for PrestaShop 1.5 users.
- Code correction to remove certain alerts.
- Added security features for export file download.
- Added custom label attributes for Shopping campaigns.
- Fixed code error if gtin was not configured
- Improved export of products by store when multi-shop mode is activated
- Added carrier name and carrier delivery time <g:service></g:service>.
- Added option to remove unwanted capitalization
- Correction of product url generation for PrestaShop 1.5 front-ends
- Adaptation availability
- Addition of a log system for product errors
- Improved code to take into account a bug in versions prior to PrestaShop 1.5.4
- Addition of elements specific to apparel sites that don't necessarily use variations (Size, Color, Pattern and Material).
- Implementation of the new PrestaShop PSR-2 coding standard
- Add dates for promotional prices
- Correction to handling costs
- CSS correction for Google Chrome
- Export language correction
- Language correction for ex port
- max_execution_time = 0 taken into account
- Redesigned code for exporting large catalogs
- Code optimization to comply with new Google Shopping guidelines
- Code correction
- update function added
- Installation fix for some countries
- Improved declination management
- Correct SSL product url processing
- Correction of Cron task creation for the Crontab module.
- PrestaShop 1.6 compatible
- Added declination export from Prestashop 1.5 with direct links to the product declination.
- Add country
- Code optimization
- Display number of products per category to export only categories with products (only the default category is taken into account)
- Correction of Prestashop 1.5 Brands export
- Correction of promotional prices
- Inventory correction for Prestashop 1.5
- UPC reference now available for Prestashop versions above 1.4
- Fixed deprecated function call on Prestashop 1.4
- Integration of the Czech Republic
- Code change to accept stores that do not have all the countries offered by Google Shopping
- Setting up product classification in Google categories
- Fix security vulnerability when downloading exported streams
- Adapting the flow to the new rules in force as of September 22, 2011
- Code enhancement for large catalogs
- New export countries added, bringing the list to 12 (France, Brazil, Switzerland, USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, China, Japan).
- Correct product url errors
- Takes into account the new image management introduced by Prestashop 1.4.3
- Consideration of product condition (new, used, reconditioned)
- Improved url rewriting for single-language stores
- Explanation of how to access your export files at Google Shopping
- Australia added
- Correction of United Kingdom display
1.4.6 (03/23/2011) :
- Corrected product category not translated
- Spanish, German and Italian translations added
- Correction of shipping costs that no longer work if product weight is not selected.
- Correction of an error in the calculation of shipping costs.
1.4.5 (03/14/2011) :
- Use of UTM tags for urls and Google analytics
- Correction of category processing that could cause errors
- Integration of shipping costs
1.4.4 (02/23/2011) :
- Ability to choose the tag applied to tracked urls
- Optimization of code for large catalogs to avoid server limitations.
- Export file name can be customized
1.4.3 (02/19/2011) :
- Set up a product url tag to track them in Google analytics or Prestashop tributary sites
- Compatibility with Prestashop 1.4
- Optimizing code for greater speed
1.4.2 (02/09/2011) :
- Integration of 3 additional countries: Italy, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Code correction
- Automatic selection of disabled categories
1.4.1 (12/27/2010) :
- Correction of product identifiers based on country rather than language.
1.4 (12/20/2010) :
- Choice of export by country in Google Shopping with association of store languages and currencies.
- Save the xml file on your computer without using FTP.
1.3.5 (11/24/2010) :
- Securing the export directory
- Improve xml file code to reduce errors
- Improved script performance
- Using the default product category
1.3.4 (11/17/2010) :
1.3.3 (11/16/2010) :
- Multi-language, multi-currency export
- Integration of weight reference
- Selection of additional data to be integrated
- Reminder of Google's information on export file creation