This module will, in a few clicks, adapt your PrestaShop to the modern world without you needing to touch the source code of your site.
You will be able to allow your customers' browser to highlight important data faster and predict the future before your customers have even made their decisions.
We all know how difficult it is to implement best practices to improve the loading of a PrestaShop without having to dive into complex items or source code without risking to break everything.
Here you will be able to enable all these options independently of each other to match the best configuration for your shop.
- Lazy Load
You are probably familiar with this option that allows you to load only the images visible on your customers' screen while waiting for them to scroll down to display the rest of the images. Now, modern browsers integrate this option and it would be a shame not to take advantage of it. Just one click on this option will apply to all the images on your site.
- Lazy Loading for all
Starting with version 2.0.0 of the module you will be able to activate an option so that all browsers that do not yet or did not support the native Lazy Loading option can still benefit from it. Analyze your web statistics to see if this option would be beneficial for your business.
- Add image dimensions
This option automatically analyzes the code of each page of your site and adds the dimensions of each image that does not already have them.
This reduces the CLS and improves the user experience when visiting your store.
- Adding ALT tags
For all images where the ALT tag could be missing or empty, the module will automatically include the name of the image file in the tag so as not to leave it empty and thus respect the best practice guidelines to improve the loading of your pages.
- Preloading your shop pages
Even before your customers know where they will go, the module allows them to anticipate their final choice and preload the page to display it even faster.
- Faster loading of external elements
By notifying in advance all your external services partners (livechat, analytics, fonts, ...) of your site, their data will be changed even faster and will not disrupt the loading of your site.
The module integrates a complete FAQ that will allow you to make the best configuration choices for your PrestaShop shop because each shop has its particularities and it is important to take them into account.
This FAQ tells you precisely how to configure your shop to get the best result.
It will of course be regularly updated with new questions.
2.2.0 - 12/09/2021
- Adding the test tab
- Test the images of any url of the store to define if the native LazyLoading is active, know the dimensions of the images if they are defined or control the ALT tag
- Test any page of the site to know the external scripts active in the code
- Contribution to the FAQ
2.1.0 - 12/03/2021
- Fixed a display bug on PrestaShop version 1.7.8.x
- Performance improvement
- Improvement of the independence of the options to allow a finer configuration according to the template used
2.0.0 - 11/26/2021
- Removed the option to shift the loading of images to the end of the page loading because this option was causing problems with some modules
- Improved page preloading script on link hovering
- Improved LazyLoading by removing the option on the first image of the site
- Added an option to allow older or incompatible browsers to use the native LazyLoading feature like Safari
- Added an option to add dimensions to all images that do not have them in your site code
- Improvements to the FAQ
1.1.0 - 08/17/2021
- Improvements to the FAQ
- Fix backoffice display bug
- Reorganization of options and code
1.0.0 - 04/27/2020